1. Names for admissions are registered throughout the year. However, registration of a student is no guarantee for his admission.
2. Admission to class I to V are made in January to March every year on the basis of availability of seats and subject to clearing of admission test in Hindi, English, Mathematics (for I to V).
3. The provisional admission is confirmed when a School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended, Contersigned by the District Education Officer is produced. In case such a Certificate is not submitted within 15 days of admission, the scholar’s name may be removed from the rolls of the school.
4. All Admission tests will be conducted at Jaipur and other places as notified.
5. If a boy is declared fit for admission, the guardian is required to deposit the school fees for the first term immediately, failing which his selection would be treated as cancelled.
6. A student is liable for his name to be removed at any stage if any entry made is found incorrect.
Application Form for registration is available along with detailed prospectus against the payment of Rs.500/- in cash from the school office between 9.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. If it is required by post the amount of Rs. 200/- should be remitted by postal order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Lil champ international School, Jaipur Payable at Jaipur. Cheque and cash will not be accepted. Remittance should be addressed by designation and not by name.The school reserves to itself the right to refuse admission to any students without assigning any reason.